Applications are currently ongoing for the Cologne Business School Bachelors, Masters and Full MBA Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019. The deadline for the application is 15th June 2018. Interested students should see the details below;
This scholarship was designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and fulltime MBA) who intend to study at Cologne Business School.
When is the application deadline?
15th June 2018 (annual)
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Yes, it is.
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will I be studying?
Germany, if successful.
What is the category of this opportunity?
Bachelor, Master and fulltime MBA
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- The applicant must be a non-EU citizen (EEA applicants please refer to the EU-scholarship)
- A full application for a CBS programme (Bachelor, Master, MBA)
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- Proof of extracurricular activities in a social and cultural field
- A letter of motivation (1-2 pages) that states your enthusiasm to study at CBS and in Germany (For Master and MBA applicants: One letter of motivation is sufficient for both the scholarship and the study programme)
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
One-time 3.000 € scholarship of the total tuition fee (1.500 € for MBA Fast-Track)
What is the duration of the scholarship?
How to Apply for the Cologne Business School Bachelors, Masters and Full MBA Scholarships
If you want to apply for a foreign student scholarship, please submit the following documents until 15th of June 2018 (cob) to email@example.com
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “How does (if) the slowing down of China affect Germany?” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide (see the link below)
Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship
Application Deadline: June 15th, 2018