JAMB registration for UTME candidates ends today 5th May 2019. If you did complete your JAMB Registration and you did make a mistake in either your date of birth, Name, Passport photograph, UTME subject combination, Choice of institution/courses.
A Lot of candidates who had successfully registered for the 2019 JAMB Examination but did make mistake in either their date of birth, Name, JAMB subject combination, choice of institution etc have been asking “how they can correct their JAMB registration mistakes”.
I’m thrilled to let you know that you can now effect changes to any of the information you filled incorrectly while registering for the 2017 UTME.
How to correct your JAMB Registration Mistakes
Before we continue, the follow errors are what you are allowed to correct;
- Correction of Name
- Passport Photograph
- UTME subject combination
- Choice of Institution/Courses
- Date of Birth
Note: You will be charge N2,500 in order to effect any of the above correction.
- Go to www.jamb.or.ng/efacility
- Enter your registered email address and password and click on Login
- You will be Login to your JAMB candidates profile
- On your Dashboard, go to Application for correction of Data and click on it.
- A drop down menu will appear with the list of information you can change
- Click on any of the information you wish to correct
- A transaction ID will be generated for you
- Click on Continue to make Payment
- You will be redirected to remita payment dashboard and will be asked: “How do you want to pay”?
- Select the method you wish to use and complete the payment
- After you have successfully pay for it.
- Go to any JAMB CBT centre closer to you to make the changes