This is to inform all the Candidates that participated in this year JAMB Examination release JAMB 2019 form was sold at N5000 the same price as that of 2019. So I think JAMB 2019 price might still be the same or within that range. The exams which start on Saturday 9th March 2018 will end on 17th March 2018. Candidates are warned to refrain from all forms of examination malpractices to avoid their result been withheld.
JAMB 2019 Form is out – The period of Sales/Registration for all candidates (UTME/DE) Including those from foreign countries is from 6th December 2019 to 11th February 2018. There will be an optional Mock Examination from January 22 to 24, 2018 For Only Candidates who are able to complete their JAMB UTME Registration before December 31th, 2019. The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME is proposed by the management to holds from March 9 to March 17, 2018. Interested Candidates are hereby informed to start creating their JAMB 2019 Profile. The Price for JAMB 2019/2020 form still remains N5000.
JAMB 2019 Registration form is out. The Management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the 2019/2020 JAMB form.
Note: JAMB 2019/2020 Registration form is not yet on sale, but the creation of JAMB profile for the 2019 JAMB UTME Registration is ongoing. Be informed that the Registration of JAMB 2019/20 will only be completed at an Accreditated JAMB CBT Centre. In the meantime, this page will work you through all that you need to succeed in JAMB 2019 UTME Examination.
If you’re a prospective JAMB candidate and have questions like;
- JAMB 2019/2020 form is it out?
- When will JAMB 2019 form be out?
- When will 2019 JAMB registration start?
- Where can I register for JAMB 2019/20 Examination?
- When is JAMB 2019 registration date
- how can I register for 2019/2020 JAMB UTME?
- JAMB 2019/2020 latest news
With regards to JAMB 2018 registration which started from Monday 20th March and ends on May 12th, 2017 ( there was a little delay due to changes in JAMB administration). JAMB 2019/2020 registration will probably commence between December and January or February 2018. The Examination date will be around March or April of 2019.
For More information on JAMB 2019 form, Jamb Registration correction of data, date of birth and name. JAMB 2019 subject combination, Jamb syllabus, JAMB 2019/2020 mobile app, JAMB change of course and institutions, JAMB Examination date and time, JAMB 2019/2020 latest news and other information related to JAMB 2019/2020 UTME Registration, etc. read on to find out.
You will surely find this JAMB 2019/20 admission guide helpful. We will try to cover everything from JAMB exam date and to when JAMB will start giving admission in 2019/2020 session.
Before we continue, here are important materials/tools you should download;
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB mobile Application
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
To assist you with JAMB 2019 registration requirements this page will update you with JAMB 2018/19 registration procedures.
JAMB 2019 form registration requirements and admission guide
Below are the Update and useful information on JAMB 2019/2020 registration;
This Page contains every information you need to complete 2019/2020 JAMB UTME Registration. From how much is JAMB 2019 form, how to create JAMB 2019 profile with USSD code, how to Register for the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME Examination, JAMB 2019 Examination date, JAMB 2019/2020 General requirement, JAMB 2019 Payment methods etc.
JAMB 2019/2020 GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutions and Colleges of Education are five (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language. Details are available in the brochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB State-Offices. It is available for download on www.jamb.gov.ng and on Android Mobile App from the Google Play store.
DIRECT – ENTRY
Candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
I. A minimum of O’Level credit pass in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level
ii Two passes (in prescribed subjects for each discipline) at the Advanced-Level Examination of IJMB, Cambridge, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalents in three other subjects
iii Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. For Education courses, Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject
iv Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements
NOTE: DE CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THEIR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS WITH WHICH THEY GAINED ADMISSION TO NCE/NID/DIPLOMA AND PREVIOUS DEGREE PROGRAMMES. QUALIFICATIONS AWARDED BY EXAMINATION BODIES (IJMB, CAMBRIDGE, WAEC, JUPEB, etc) APPROVED BY NIGERIA SHALL NOT REQUIRE ANY PRIOR JAMB NUMBER.
Three (3) Steps to Register for JAMB 2019/2020
STEP 1: JAMB Profile Creation With your Unique Phone Number.
The profile registration is as simple as sending a text to JAMB Short Code 55019 from any of the Mobile Phone Networks. To register your profile:
I. Send Your Name [Surname First-Name Middle-Name (if any)] as text (SMS) to 55019.
Example, Mbereobong huges Nyah
ii. A Profile Code of 10 characters is received on your telephone number used in (I) above.
- The Cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to your name and will be used in all communications related to your 2018 Application/Examination
- Surname and First Name are mandatory while Middle Name is optional
- Name could be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters
How do I correct a mistake in my Name?
- Send [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from your mobile number used for Profile Registration in Step 1(i) above
How do I Retrive a lost Profile Code?
- Send [RESEND] to 55019 as text message from the same mobile number
STEP 2: WHERE AND HOW TO PAY AND PROCURE ePIN
REGISTRATION FEE/PROCUREMENT OF REGISTRATION ePINs
Registration Fee is Five Thousand (N5,000) Naira Only. Additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira Only is paid to obtain the reading text “INDEPENDENCE” for UTME Candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” for DE Candidates and $20 for Candidates from the eight foreign centres. There are different channels for procurement of ePIN. Candidates should choose the one convenient for him/her.
i. NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FirstBank, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
ii. Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
iii. Two participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
iv. Two online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller)
v. POS (Citi-Serve) – This is available at State Offices of JAMB + CBT Centres, other POS outlets and any CBT Centre that demands it
vi. ATMs of banks listed in (i) above (InterSwitch) –
vii. USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
viii. Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London.
Payment Procedures/ Methods
i. PAYMENT THROUGH BANKS INCLUDING MICRO FINANCE BANKS/POS/MOBILE MONEY OPERATORS
- Present Profile Code and pay by cash or card
- ePINis then delivered to your unique telephone number
ii. PAYMENT USING ATM
- Select Bill Payment and then pick JAMB
- Enter Profile Code and pay
- ePINis then delivered to your telephone number
iii. ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL
- Visit JAMB website: www.jamb.org.ng
- Click Purchase of 2019 Application Document
- Enter your Profile Code
- Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
- Make payment
- ePINis then delivered to your unique telephone number
iv. PAYMENTS USING USSD (NIBSS/ERCAS)
- Dial *565*6*55019#
- Enter Profile Code
- Select bank and follow the prompts to complete payment
- ePINis then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
v. Procedure for the eight foreign centres only is as follows:
- Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or its equivalent in each of the eight countries
- Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the their designated centre as indicated on the website
How to Recover your Lost ePIN After Payment
- Send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from your unique telephone number
- The ePIN would then be retrieved and delivered to your unique number
STEP 3: JAMB 2019 CBT centres and how to complete Registrations
The Registration Exercise is regulated by the Board and only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres and JAMB Offices will be allowed to register candidates
REGISTRATION PROCESS AT CBT CENTRES
After procuring ePIN, you proceed to any JAMB accredited CBT Centre of your choice for completion of registration. Your name as typed by your phone when registering the profile comes up automatically on the input of the ePIN by the CBT centre.
You are to:
- Pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to the CBTCentre
- Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, among others
- Provide choice of Institutions and Programmes (Disciplines)
- Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload relevant certificates, if not awaiting result
- O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her result on the portal of JAMB
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for : (a) Mock examination (optional), (b) Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten fingers)
- Review entries and confirm correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
- Collect e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
- There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real-time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Offices. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified
OPTIONAL MOCK EXAMINATION
- As was done last year, the Board will also conduct a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarise INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment
- Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during st registration provided it is on or before 31 December, 2017
- The MOCK examination shall commence from Monday 22 to Wednesday 24 January, 2018.
- The CBT Centres are allowed to collect, through their bank accounts, a separate Seven Hundred Naira (N700) only, for this exercise from an only interested candidate after notification of centre has been received by the candidate.
- The payment for mock examination by the candidate shall be made to the centre to which the
candidate is assigned after the notification of assigned centres for the mock examination.
- No Association or body is permitted to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
DO NOT PAY FOR MOCK UNTIL JAMB ASSIGNS YOU TO A CBT CENTRE. NO ONE SHOULD PATRONISE FRAUDSTERS, MANY OF WHOM ARE NOW IN CUSTODY FOR DEFRAUDING PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES. ONLY JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES CAN DO VALID REGISTRATION AND SERVE AS EXAMINATION CENTRES
Dates & Time For JAMB 2019 UTME Examination
- The 2018 CBT EXAMINATION will commence on Friday 9th March and end on 17th March 2018
- The venue of the examination will be at any centre in the candidate’s chosen examination town(s)
JAMB DOES NOT POST ANY CANDIDATE TO ANY EXAMINATION TOWN (OR GROUP OF
TOWNS) OTHER THAN THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE CANDIDATE AT THE POINT OF
REGISTRATION. CANDIDATES ARE, HOWEVER, ADVISED TO REGISTER ON TIME BEFORE THE
AVAILABLE SPACES IN THEIR TOWN OF CHOICE OR GROUPOF TOWNS ARE EXHAUSTED AND
THEREFORE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
JAMB 2019/2020 GENERAL INFORMATION AND WARNING
- All candidates must mandatorily register their profiles through text messages as illustrated above before proceeding to buy ePIN
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge no more than Seven Hundred Naira (N700) only as registration fee. Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (N700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions
- All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These financial institutions are to be present at the CBT centres for the purpose of collecting all fees. No CBT centre staff is allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration
- Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will be identified and disqualified
- Candidates should note that they are required to be present and take a live photograph which will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study, they will also be tested on a general text: “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A.H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates/Officials would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with a wristwatch, Phone, electronic device, or any pen/biro. Only common pencil is allowed
- Candidates are warned that the Board does not require nor authorise the services of ANY cyber cafe or establishment other than the accredited CBT centres for this exercise.
THE UNIQUE CELL (PHONE) NUMBER WITH ASSOCIATED PROFILE CODE HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO PUT CANDIDATES IN CONTROL OF ALL COMMUNICATION IN RESPECT OF REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION AND PREVENT EXTORTION BY UNSCRUPULOUS PEOPLE. DO NOT SURRENDER THE CONTROL OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS AND MAKE YOURSELF VULNERABLE TO UNTOWARD PRACTICES
Summary of Payment System for the 2018 UTME
- For the 2017 Registration exercise, ePins were sold through Banks and Partner Institutions
- ePINs were sold at N5,200 to Partners & N5,500 to candidates
- Banks were also asked to deploy mobile teams to all accredited CBT Centers
- JAMB implemented a central ePIN vending system
- Other channels employed included switches like Remita & Interswitch
Summary of Registration System for the 2018 UTME
- 10 fingers were captured for every candidate
- One Access Code allowed up to 100 registration points
How To Create JAMB 2019 Profile
It is now compulsory for any candidate who wishes to register for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board -Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME) to first create his/her JAMB profile. Here is how to create your JAMB profile for 2019/2020 JAMB Registration.
JAMB 2019/2020 Subject Combination
Before you enrol for the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME Examination, it is crucial that you know the subject combination of the course you intend to study in school. We have compiled the complete JAMB subject combination for 2019/20 JAMB registration.
How to Reset your JAMB 2019 Profile Password
Most times, some candidate do forget their JAMB profile login details due to one reason or the other. If you probably can’t remember your JAMB Profile login details here is a guide on how to recover it.
How to Buy JAMB 2019 e-pin via Quickteller
As of 2018, JAMB form was no longer obtain via scratch card. Everything was done online on the candidate’s JAMB profile. The payment for JAMB form was made on the candidate’s JAMB profile via Remita, Quickteller, and POS at accredited JAMB CBT Centres. Here is a guide on how to obtain JAMB Registration E-PIN on Quickteller.
How to Pass JAMB 2018 With Ease
The ability to be successful in any examination depends on proper guide and preparation. We have written two comprehensive guides on how to score 250 and above in 2018 JAMB and how to Pass 2018 JAMB with a very high score without Expo. Click on the link to check out the article. It will sure help you in your preparation for JAMB 2018 UTME test.
JAMB 2019 New Admission Policy CAPS
The Joint Admission and Matriculation board have in 2017 bring out a new admission policy call CAPS to further check irregularities in the admission system. This new JAMB admission policy (CAPS – Central Admission Processing System) allows candidates to accept/reject admission
How to Upload O’level Result to JAMB Portal
In 2017 JAMB admission processed, JAMB order all candidates to re-upload their O’level result to the JAMB Portal. For a candidate to be offered admission, he/she have to upload his or her O’level result on the JAMB portal. The Uploading of O’level result by candidates is at an approved JAMB CBT centre. Candidates are to visit any approved CBT centre with a hard copy of their O’level as it will be scanned and uploaded to the JAMB portal.
How To Check JAMB 2019 Exam Date, Time & Centre
After you have registered for JAMB 2019/2020, your Examination centre will not be communicated to you immediately. As such you will need to login to your Email or JAMB profile to know when you will write your JAMB 2019 UTME test. We have created an article on how to do just that. Here is the guide on how to check JAMB examination date, time and centre.
How to Check JAMB 2019/2020 Result
The Procedures for checking JAMB result is always the same. After you have written JAMB 2019, you will have to check your result to see your Performance. We have written a comprehensive guide on how to check JAMB result with and without a registration number. Also, see how to check JAMB Results via your JAMB profile.
JAMB 2019/2020 Approved CBT Centres
JAMB registration is completed only at an accredited CBT centre. Here are the approved JAMB CBT Centres for 2019/2020 JAMB registration. Please, make sure you complete your JAMB Registration only at An approved JAMB CBT centre as any Registration carried out at other places other than the approved JAMB CTB Centres for 2019 will not be valid.
JAMB 2019/2020 Official Websites & Information Resource Page
Importance Things All 2019 JAMB Candidates Must Know
For more information on JAMB 2018/2019 form price, recommended books by JAMB, General entry requirement, who is qualified to register for JAMB 2019, Optional mock examination.