Is waec 2019 timetable out? No, waec official timetable for 2019/2020 exam isn’t out. However, the waec 2019 examination will commence in March 2019 and ends in May, 2019.
Now, If you have ever asked any of the questions below:
- When will waec 2019 start?
- Is waec 2019 timetable really out?
- When will waec timetable be out for 2019/2020?
- How can I get real waec timetable to download?
How To Pass Waec With Timetable And Syllabus
You don’t need to wait for waec to be close before you begin preparations. The earlier you begin adequate preparations the better for you.
Begin now by tackling your weak points. Start by understanding the difficult subjects. You can to click here for how to pass waec 2019 once and for all.
All you need to do is to go through the various dates and Waec papers very carefully and begin serious preparations as soon as possible.
The waec Timetable 2019 Will Be Available In:
- Nigeria only
- Sierra Leone and
1. Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
2. Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken:
(i) Visual Art 3;
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper sill be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C – Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
(ii) General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3; The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
(iii) Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical); Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
(iv) Project Work Papers; The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decoration, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
3. Extra Time for Blind, Deaf and Dumb Candidates: Blind, deaf and dumb candidates should be allowed one and half times…
- Is waec 2019/2020 timetable out?
- When will waec release timetable for 2019 waec?
- How can I get the complete waec 2019 timetable?
- When is waec 2019 starting date?
- Can I read with waec timetable and syllabus?
- Is waec new timetable out?
- Has waec changed the date for 2019 exam?
- Is waec still going to start in May/June?
Keep checking for fresh updates and don’t fail to share with friends via the share buttons… Good luck